Saturday 13 December 2014

Oats Banana 10 mins Cake-It's gluten free!!!

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
This one I learnt from one of my blogger friends Anu Nagaraja's blog Easy Bites Online, the recipes vegan gluten free banana oats cake and when I made it the first time I just fall for it. Since then I have made it thrice. Thank you ma'am for posting such a nice recipe.



Slight changes have been made in this recipe.

Ingredients: (4-5 slices)

  • Oats, 1 cup
  • Banana, 1 medium
  • Soy milk, 2 tbsp ( You can use skimmed or regular milk)
  • Brown sugar, 1 tbsp
  • Jaggey, 2 tbsp( crushed)
  • Baking powder,1/2 tsp
  • Low fat butter,1 tbsp (Room temperature)
  • Chocolate chips, 2 tbsp
  • Baking sheet, as required

Methods:

  • Mash banana and mix all the ingredients together. Let the oats turn soft for 4 mins.




  • I used my pressure cooker to bake. If you too intend to use your pressure or idli cooker just pour 500gm salt in it and with the lid on top of it heat for 5 minutes prior to baking. Do not lock the lid.
  • In a tray ( I used a regular steel pan) spread and flatten the mixture using a spoon back on the baking sheet.
  • Put a stand on salt and keep the baking tray on it.
  • Cover the lid, keep the flame low and bake for 3-4 minutes. Turn off the flame and let it set for 2 mins.
  • Take the pan out of cooker and make it upside down on a plate, cut the cake into slices and enjoy.


No comments:

Post a Comment